Disclaimer and Release for Nutri-Fit
Materials Needed to Make a Proper Assessment
1. A food diary needs to be kept that includes gum chewing and liquid.
2. If you are purchasing the program through the internet, a copy of the labels of all supplements, powders and vitamins including pharmaceuticals that you may be taking must be faxed to the number provided through this website. If you are coming in person, please bring all of these materials with you.
3. You must know your blood type, if you do not, I can provide you with a test kit; I just need to know ahead of time. If you are purchasing a program through the internet, you can purchase a test kit through Nutri-Fit, they are $15. Your physician will not know your blood type unless you have delivered a baby or had surgery in the past.
4. It is NOT MANDITORY, but I would like to have a copy of your most recent labs, this can include hair analysis, blood and saliva if you have had these tested in the past 3 to 6 months. If they are older than 6 months, I cannot use them.
5. I also need to know if you suffer from any ailments. Please include these in your data. They will go into your file under "special needs".
6. I would also like to have a list of goals you are interested in me helping you with. These goals should pertain to your health and fitness intentions.
7. For those of you who plan to see me in person, directions will be given to you when you make your initial appointment. If you do come in person, please bring a light change of clothes so that I can get your initial statistics. If you can bring the same clothes weekly that would be greatly appreciated. If you are doing the program through the internet, you must purchase a scale such as the Tanita, that takes both your weight and body fat. You must have someone take your initial measurements to begin.
8. You may choose whether you wish to purchase 6 or 12 sessions after your initial consultation. Fees will be due at this time as well and I take Visa or Master Card, Cashiers checks, local checks (southern California) or a bank check. So, remember to bring your funds.
9. If you have any questions and would like to speak to me in person, feel free to call 760-940-4148.